Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Marriage - SUPERweek Two

Two weeks into this marriage thing...

...and I totally dig it!

     Week two is behind us and week three is looking us in the face!  Like I previously posted, the fact that Jacob works out of town is pretty rough.  However, there is good news on the horizon.  Jacob's last day at his current job is this Friday and then he will be coming home to me every night which I could not be more excited about.  He has a couple jobs he is looking into and we will finally be in the same city again. 

     These last couple days this week have been really hard.  I find myself wishing with all my heart that my husband could just come home and sleep next to me before going to work the next day.  I know that wouldn't be good for him because he would have to get up so early, but it doesn't stop me from wishing that is would happen.  I have to keep my chin up and remember that there are only two more days before my husband is home.

Back to last week...

     This previous weekend we had the privilege of seeing Man of Steel in the Old Town Theater.  It was absolutely amazing.  I couldn't help but tell Jacob how Henry Cavill is such a "good actor" and his shoulders were "very big."  That's pretty much all I'm going to say about that... Anyways, the movie was fantastic and definitely made me proud to be a Kansan.  Superman is one of us.  How legit is that?

Such a good actor.

 Can't wait until my Superman is home.


Much Love and Happiness,
Mrs. Atchley

No comments:

Post a Comment